- Language support
- Technical details
- FAQ – features and functions
- Setup and onboarding
- Video equipment integration
About Smart Calendar
The Condeco Smart Calendar and Add-in provides an integrated and seamless room booking experience for Microsoft Outlook users and offers many of Condeco’s additional features and benefits when booking meetings in Outlook.
Smart Calendar is the recommended solution for customers using Condeco alongside Microsoft Outlook 365. Configuration and management are simple, and the combined service is feature-rich, so you can benefit from the additional functionality that Condeco offers, regardless of where bookings are created.
The Smart Calendar service uses Microsoft Graph to receive notifications from user calendars and only processes the specific data required for a booking, such as the date, time, subject, and meeting attendees. You are in full control of which calendars send notifications and additionally, each user must provide explicit consent via the add-in before Smart Calendar can subscribe to their calendar.
How is it done?
Put simply, Smart Calendar receives a notification from Microsoft Graph when a subscribed Outlook calendar is updated and creates or updates the corresponding booking in Condeco.
- A fast and intelligent calendar-integrated booking function, available right where users plan their meetings.
- A consistent and simple user experience across Outlook for Windows or Mac, or Outlook Web Access.
- Integration with video equipment such as Teams and Zoom rooms via Exchange, enabling a one-click join experience.
- Less work for users: The smart service takes the hassle out of scheduling and rescheduling meetings.
- Minimal workload for IT: The integration is easily deployed and automatically updates itself.
- A future-proof, next-gen solution that is seamlessly integrated with Microsoft 365.
Preview Smart Calendar
Did you know you can install a preview version of Smart Calendar and the Condeco Outlook Add-in in your UAT environment and trial the features and functions before going live? Visit our Preview Channel for more information.
Condeco Outlook Add-in for Smart Calendar
Learn how to set up and use the Condeco Outlook Add-in for Smart Calendar: