Microsoft 365 integration (formally Smart Calendar)
- Language support
- Technical details
- FAQ – features and functions
- Setup and onboarding
- Video equipment integration
About the Condeco Microsoft 365 integration
The Condeco Microsoft 365 integration and Outlook add-in provide an integrated and seamless room booking experience for Microsoft Outlook users and offer many of Condeco’s additional features and benefits when booking meetings in Outlook.
Our Microsoft 365 integration is the recommended solution for customers using Microsoft Outlook 365. Configuration and management are simple, and the combined service is feature-rich, so you can benefit from the additional meeting space booking functionality that Condeco offers, regardless of where bookings are created.
The service uses Microsoft Graph to receive notifications from user calendars and only processes the specific data required for a booking, such as the date, time, subject, and meeting attendees. You are in full control of which calendars send notifications and additionally, each user must provide explicit consent via the add-in before our Microsoft 365 integration can subscribe to their calendar.
How is it done?
Put simply, the service receives a notification from Microsoft Graph when a subscribed Outlook calendar creates or updates a corresponding booking in Condeco.
- A fast and intelligent calendar-integrated booking function, available right where users plan their meetings.
- A consistent and simple user experience across Outlook for Windows, Mac, or Outlook Web Access.
- Integration with video equipment such as Teams and Zoom rooms via Exchange, enabling a one-click join experience.
- Less work for users: The smart features take the hassle out of scheduling and rescheduling meetings.
- Minimal workload for IT: The integration is easily deployed and automatically updates itself.
- A future-proof, next-generation solution that is seamlessly integrated with Microsoft 365.
Preview the Condeco Microsoft 365 integration
Did you know you can install a preview version of the Microsoft 365 integration and the Condeco Outlook add-in in your UAT environment, and trial the features and functions before going live? Visit our Preview Channel for more information.
Condeco Outlook add-in for Microsoft 365
Learn how to set up and use the Condeco Outlook add-in for Microsoft 365: