When using the Condeco Outlook add-in to find a meeting space, the search results display meeting spaces offering attributes selected as your favorite. The selected attributes can be changed and the search refreshed to find suitable meeting spaces matching the new requirements.
- Click Edit at the top-right of the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- Tick or untick Video Conference Unit as required then click Attributes.
- From the attributes list, tick the attributes required for the meeting space. Click Done. The available attributes depend on your organization’s configuration.
- To set the selected attributes as default for future bookings, tick Use these settings as my default.
- Click Done and Condeco will refresh the search results.