Managing requests for meeting space bookings
Authorizers and approvers of managed groups see the Requests page displayed in the Meeting space menu. Authorizers and Approvers can approve, reject, and/or change all details of a requested booking.
The Requests menu item displays the number of outstanding requests awaiting approval in square brackets.
On the User Requests page, click Popup to view the page in a pop-up window.
User Requests dashboard
You can filter the requests listed in the user requests table by Date, Location, Workspace type, and Status.
Booking status filter:
Click the Status drop-down to list requests in a specific status.
All: Displays all outstanding requests.
New: Displays the new requests from the current date.
Wait List: Displays requests where bookings are on hold. Authorizers and Approvers must manually change the status of bookings on the Wait List and assign a suitable space.
Pending on Grid: Displays requests which are reserved but not approved.
Rejected: Displays all rejected bookings.
New and updated: Displays only new and updated bookings.
Managing user requests from the dashboard
In the lower section of the dashboard, requests are listed in date/time order with the next scheduled meeting at the top. Request management buttons are shown to the right of each request.
View: Click to open the booking form and view the request.
Review: Click to open the booking summary page in a pop-up window. The Review option is for administrators only. Admins can also access Review from the Today page.
- If the booking is pending the Accept / Reject / Close Window / Print Summary buttons are displayed.
- If the booking is not pending (i.e. Confirmed/ Rejected / Wait List/ New) the Close Window / Print Summary buttons are displayed.
Accept: Confirm the booking request.
Reject: Reject the booking request. You must provide a reason for the rejection.
Close Window: Close the pop-up window.
Print Summary: Print a summary of the page.
Grid: Click to display the booking on the booking grid.
- Right-click the booking on the grid to Move, Copy or Delete, put it on a Wait List or Swap with another booking.
- Right-click the booking on the grid and click the status to Confirm the booking request.
- Click the booking on the grid to open the booking form.
Confirm: Click to confirm the booking request.
Reject: Click to reject the booking request. You must provide a reason for the rejection.
Good to know
- For multi-room bookings, Accept / Reject options will only appear for pending bookings. i.e. If one booking is confirmed and another is pending, the Accept / Reject button will appear for the pending booking only.
- Only requests that are pending approval are listed on the Request page.
- Self-managed rooms do not require approval and do not appear in Requests.
- If you work as part of a group administrator team, all requests are seen by all members of the team.
- Requests do not generate email notifications.
- We recommend keeping Condeco minimized and periodically checking the number of requests awaiting approval.