How to register your RFID card with your PIN
You can register your RFID card with your PIN so you can make bookings directly on a Condeco meeting room screen using the RFID card, without the need to enter your PIN. Follow the steps to register a new card or re-register an existing card.
- Click Profile from the top menu bar.
- Select either Show PIN or Reset PIN and make a note of the PIN.
- Go to any Condeco meeting room screen and start making a booking.
- Select a start time from the scroll bar on the meeting space and then select an end-time.
- Tap Confirm to save the booking.
- You are now prompted to enter your PIN – DO NOT enter the PIN at this point – instead swipe your RFID card at the bottom of the screen.
- The screen displays Authenticating and then states that the user has not been found.
- After a few seconds, the screen displays Enter PIN. Enter the PIN code generated in Condeco earlier.
- Your profile details are displayed. Check the user details and tap Confirm.
- You can now delete the booking if not required.
Your RFID card is now registered and can be used for future bookings on the meeting room screen without entering your PIN.