This is a quick overview of the steps required to set up Condeco Smart Calendar. Click here for more detailed instructions.
Smart Calendar setup
Grant admin consent and get Tenant information
Detailed instructions are available in the full guide here.
- Enter the Token Provider URL in your internet browser: https://smartcalendar.condeco.cloud/
- Click Sign in and Grant Admin Consent
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Admin credentials and check the permissions requested as described on the popup window. Click Accept.
- Copy the Tenant ID, Organization and TokenProvider APIKey information by clicking the copy button to the right of each field and store them somewhere safe. You will not be able to retrieve them later!
- Log out of the token app.
- Now provide the information copied above to Condeco by your agreed method.
Control access to your MS Outlook calendars
The steps in this section can be performed using the Powershell scripts as described in the full guide here.
- Create a new mail-enabled security group to manage either allow or deny permissions.
- Create an Application Access Policy for the mail-enabled security group.
Smart Calendar onboarding
The Condeco Systems team will pair your Condeco instance with the Smart Calendar service.