Prerequisites for Smart Calendar
- Condeco Cloud. Evergreen release plan only.
- Microsoft Azure subscription
- Microsoft 365 subscription
- User calendar read and write access through Microsoft Graph API. See Data access and security for more information.
- Microsoft 365 Admin account. Provides consent for Smart Calendar to receive notifications from the subscribed calendars, and to amend calendar appointments.
- User’s primary email address in Exchange must match the user’s email address stored in Condeco.
- Compatible Microsoft Outlook client. See Compatibility for more information.
- Condeco Outlook add-in installed via the Microsoft Store or deployed by your Exchange administrator.
- If your network restricts access to the internet then you may need to allow the following endpoints through your networking rules: entrf.condeco.cloud.
- The Condeco Outlook add-in needs access to your Condeco site e.g. [yourcompany].condecosoftware.com.
Thanks for your feedback.