You can include a Teams meeting with your booking to ensure the right equipment is ready and available in your meeting space when some attendees will be attending remotely.
To book a Teams meeting, start a booking in the usual way using the Condeco Outlook add-in then follow the steps below to select a Teams room from the list of attributes.
- Click Edit at the top-right of the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- Click Attributes from the bottom of the screen and select Teams Room from the list. Click Done.
- Click Done. Condeco searches for available meeting spaces offering Teams equipment able to accommodate the number of on-site attendees selected.
- Click Book to select a self-managed meeting space, or Request to select a managed meeting space requiring approval. The Condeco Outlook add-in automatically adds the associated Teams Equipment mailbox to the Outlook appointment and the meeting space is set as the location for your meeting.
- Set your attendees as On-site and/or Visitor as appropriate.
- Click Done to close the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- Back in the Outlook appointment, click the Teams meeting button.
- Add the meeting details and any other requirements. Click Send to send the invite to the attendees and the associated Teams Equipment mailbox.