Use Find Bookings to list any meeting space bookings, regardless of booking status or type.
To quickly find a specific booking, enter the Booking ID and click Find Bookings.
Using the search fields
- Select whether to search for Workspace name or Service Delivery bookings.
- Enter at least the first three characters of an item to search, in any of the search fields. Optionally filter the results by location or group.
- Select a date range to search, not exceeding three months. The form defaults to searching the current day only.
- Optionally adjust the number of results per page. The default is 10.
- Tick Include canceled requests and deleted bookings to include rejected, deleted, and canceled bookings in the search results.
- Click Find Bookings
The search results are displayed at the bottom of the window. Click the column headings to change the sort order.
|ID||The Booking ID.|
|Meeting title||Click the meeting title (blue text) to open the booking form. From the booking form click Summary to view all activity for the booking in the booking history.|
|Meeting space||Click the meeting space (blue text) to view more details, including seating style, food and equipment, services, etc.|
|Location||The location of the meeting space.|
|Host||The meeting host.|
|Meeting Start||The meeting start time. By default results are listed in the start time order.|
|Meeting End||The meeting end time.|
|Workspace type||The workspace type.|
|Grid||Click to view and manage the booking from the booking grid.|
|Delete||Click to delete the booking.|