Use Book a Personal space to search for a personal space for more than one day, and to select personal space attributes.
How to find a personal space using the Book a Personal space form
- Click Book a personal space from the Personal spaces menu.
- Select the Location.
- Select the Group to search.
- Select the Floor(s). Press CTRL or CMD to select multiple floors.
- Select the Workspace type.
- On the calendar, tick the date(s) you wish to book. If your organization has set group allowances (limiting the number of days that can be booked) the remaining number of days you can book is indicated above the calendar.
- If appropriate, tick Booking for someone else and follow the steps in Book for someone else.
- Click Attributes to search for personal spaces with specific requirements. The available attributes depend on your organization’s setup.
- Click Search.
The available personal spaces are initially displayed on a Floor plan. Hover over a personal space to view the details and click an available personal space to book it.
You can also view the results in a list by selecting the List tab. In this view, click Book to book a personal space.