The booking grid shows personal spaces in a calendar format. Use the booking grid when you know exactly which personal space(s) are suitable when booking for yourself or for someone else, or you are not concerned with specifics such as attributes.
How to book a personal space from the booking grid
- Click Booking grid (A) from the Personal spaces menu.
- Optional: Select an alternative Location and Group (B) from the dropdown lists at the top.
- Optional: Choose a specific Workspace type (C) to look for, from the dropdown list at the top.
- Click the date (F) on the grid for the personal space you wish to book.
- A popup booking form opens.
- Optional: Click any additional dates you would like to book. Selected dates are highlighted blue.
- Click Save and Close to confirm the booking.
Good to know
About the Booking grid:
- If your organization has applied Restricted groups you may not be able to select alternative Locations and Groups.
- Click View (D) to switch between horizontal and vertical grid views.
- The status of each personal space displayed under the personal space name on the grid (Clean, Closed, Awaiting Cleaning).
- Booked personal spaces are blocked out on the grid and cannot be selected.
- Depending on the Group settings, a booked space may display the occupant’s name.
- To learn more about a workspace and view available attributes, click the personal space name (E). You can also view the cleaning audit (if available).
About the pop-up booking form:
- If your organization has limited the number of days you can work in the workplace per week or per month, your remaining booking allowance is shown above the calendar and adjusts as dates are selected or deselected.
- To book for someone else, tick Yes to Booking for someone else and follow the steps Book for someone else.