You can make the following changes to resources in bulk from Resource Management:
- Set meeting spaces to reduced capacity or back to normal capacity.
- Assign a workspace type to meeting spaces or personal spaces.
- Set the status of meeting spaces or personal spaces to open or closed.
- Enable or disable the QR code.
- Assign a vendor for personal spaces.
- Schedule cleaning for personal spaces
How to make changes to resources in bulk
- Navigate to Application Setup then Resources.
- Select Personal spaces or Meeting space for the Resource Type as appropriate.
- Select a Location from the drop-down list.
- Filter the list of resources as required by choosing options from the remaining drop-down lists.
- Click the check box at the top of the list to select all resources, or select resources individually.
- When at least one resource is selected, the bulk action buttons appear above the list.
- Click the relevant action button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Thanks for your feedback.