On the Advanced Booking Grid (ABG) you can create, control and configure personalized single and/or multiple grids across different locations, time zones, and regions.
By default, the Advanced Grid displays the meeting spaces at your default location. Personalize this grid as you wish.
Availability of the Advanced Grid depends on your organization’s system setup.
- Grid tabs: Up to five grids can be opened and are accessed via the grid tabs at the top.
- Grid name: Displays name of the open grid.
- Add meeting spaces: Add meeting spaces to the grid.
- Filter by meeting space: Filter meeting spaces on the grid by booking type, meeting space type, and workspace type. You can also select specific meeting space features, as defined by your administrator.
- View: Change/amend grid view options.
- Rename grid: Rename the open grid.
- Save: Save changes to open grid or save as new grid.
- Create new grid: Create a new empty grid.
- Grid Calendar: Click the date to display a calendar and select a specific date or use the arrows to move through dates sequentially. Click Today to return to the current day.
- Meeting space names: Hover over the meeting space names to view location information. Click a meeting space to open a popup window displaying room attributes and other information.