Adding users to a Group
Up to 20 users can be added to a group at a time.
- From the Group permissions tab in User Management, select the location and group from the drop-down lists.
- Click + Add users.
- Enter the user’s name in the search box and continue adding users (up to 20) then click Continue when done.
- Select the required permissions for the selected users and click Continue. If the group manages both meeting spaces and personal spaces you will see a permissions tab for each workspace type, enabling you to select different permissions for each type.
If a selected user has conflicting permissions, for example, if they are an administrator of the group, a Group Permissions error will be displayed and the conflicting user will not be added.
If a selected user is already listed in the group, the new permissions overwrite the previously applied permissions for that user.
Finding a user in a group
Removing users from a group
Tick the checkbox to the left of the user(s) that you wish to remove from the group, then click Remove (#) from this group button (at least one user needs to be selected for the button to appear). The default group permissions will now apply to the removed user(s).
Add users in a group to another group
- Tick the checkbox to the left of the user(s) that you want to add to another group.
- Click Add (#) to another group.
- Select the Country, Location, and Group that you wish to add the user(s) to, then click Continue.
- Select the required permissions and click Continue.
- Review the notice and click Add.