I don’t know my Provider URL.
Your Provider URL is the URL you use to access Condeco. For example if your URL was https://example.condecosoftware.com then your Provider URL would be example.condecosoftware.com. Don’t put the https:// before the URL or anything after the .com.
I get a message saying that I do not have a valid Condeco subscription.
- Check that you have entered your Provider URL correctly. Remove the https:// and anything after the .com.
- Check that your organization has the minimum requirements. It could be that your version of Condeco needs updating. To get your application updated, ask your administrator to contact Condeco Support.
I get a message saying that I do not have any Sync-enabled rooms.
Currently Condeco Room Finder requires Sync to be enabled, and searchable rooms to be listed in your Microsoft 365 subscription. Sync allows Condeco to subscribe to the Microsoft 365 rooms so that we can track invitations to the room from Outlook. We then synchronise these bookings with Condeco so that they are available in the Condeco web application and on Condeco meeting room screens. To find out more about Sync, ask your administrator to contact Condeco Support.
I don’t receive my activation email.
- Make sure you have a valid Condeco account and that the email address you are using in Outlook matches the email address in your profile on Condeco.
- Check that the email has not gone into a junk folder or ‘other’ view in Outlook.
I don’t see rooms that I expect to see.
Only Sync-enabled rooms can be found using the add-in. Other rooms may exist in your Condeco subscription that are not synchronised with Microsoft 365. To find out what rooms are Sync-enabled, contact your administrator.
I get a rejection email from the room
- It is possible that the room has been booked in the period after the search was done but before you have sent the invite to the room. If this happens, close the add-in and re-open it to perform a new search.
- If you’re adding multiple rooms, make sure that you didn’t change the date or time after you added your first room. The add-in does not check the availability of any rooms that are already added to your appointment.
Need more help with this?