A self-certification statement can be customized for each location and displayed to users who have a desk booking. The user must read and acknowledge the statement before checking in or closing the Today page on the web application. A new self-certification must be completed every day a desk is booked, before the user can check-in.
If a user does not agree with the statement their booking is canceled and they are set to “remote-working” for the day. An additional customizable message is shown to the user explaining what they should do next – contact HR for example.
Good to know
- Checking in: Users can only check in to their desk once they have agreed to the self-certification conditions.
- Proximity-based check-in: If proximity-based check-in is enabled, users must self-certify before the check-in period starts and whilst outside the proximity of the geolocation.
- Same day bookings: Users who are booking a desk for the current day must agree to the self-certification conditions first.
- Same day bookings and check-in via the web: Users who have a desk booked for the current day must self-certify before they can close the Today page on the web application.
- Same day multiple desk bookings: Once a user is self-certified for the day, they do not need to self-certify again, even if they book another desk in another location.
- Same day bookings for others: In locations where self-certification is required, a user cannot book on behalf of another user when making a booking for the current day.
Configure a self-certification statement
- Go to Application Setup > Locations.
- Select the Country, Region and Location.
- Scroll down and tick Enable self-certification of users. Two text boxes will be displayed where you can enter your self-certification conditions and an advisory message should a user be unable to agree with the conditions.
- Click Save when done.
A self-certification user report for the current day can be displayed and filtered in Condeco, or exported to Excel or PDF format. By default, users are sorted alphabetically by last name.
- Go to Advanced Reports > User.
- Find User self-certification report on the Standard Reports tab and click Run / Edit
- By default the time period is set to Today and all locations in your organization are listed. To select a different time period and select specific locations, groups or services, click Change Filters.
- Filtering is also possible by entering text in the filter boxes above the column results.
- Click Show Field Selection Window to add or modify columns.
- Click Save As to save the applied filters to a new report.
- To export the report click Export to Excel or Export to PDF.
Need more help with this?