The Room and Connections tab enables you to book multiple rooms at different locations, for example to book a video conference.
To add rooms to a booking
- Click Rooms and Connections.
- From left to right click the drop-down options to choose a room.
- Use Standard for meetings not using video conferencing facilities. Use Video Conferencing when VC facilities are to be used.
- Select* Country, Site, Building* and Group.
- Enter the number of Attendees.
- Press Enter on the keyboard to perform a search for available rooms.
- Select a room from the drop-down menu.
- Once finished, click Done.
If enabled, this feature enables to add an approved external video endpoint to the booking. These room are made available by your local video administrator.
Note: This does not create a confirmed booking for the external room, just notify the vendor.
Request a new external room
If enabled, you can request a new external room to be added to the system. Enter all required information. You can request more than one room. Rooms that have been approved by a
Video Administrator appear in External Rooms.
Virtual Meeting Room
If enabled, you can select a Virtual Meeting Room here (VMR). That can be either your personal VMR as added in your Profile, or a VMR that comes with the room. If more than one VMR is for selection, your available VMRs are shown in a drop down.
Connections and Services
If conferencing specific services have been set up, a toggle will be present on top of the Room and Connections tab, showing Rooms (shown by default) and Connections and Services.
Within Connections and Services additional conference specific options are shown, subject to system set up.