The room grid is an alternative way to find a meeting space. It allows you to see an overview of meeting spaces across countries, locations, or groups.
Creating a new grid
- First you must create a new grid by clicking Create new grid.
- Select the Meeting space type, Country, Region, Location, Booking access, Group and Floor.
- Add additional filters, for example whiteboard.
- Click Add meeting spaces to grid.
- Save the grid with a meaningful name.
Booking a meeting space
You can book a meeting space directly from the grid.
- Choose an available slot between the red tramlines.
- If you want to create a conference with more meeting spaces, click Create conference and select additional meeting spaces, else click Finalise booking.
- The Booking Form opens where you can add more details and finalize your booking.
Need more help with this?