A Quick Room Search tool is available on the Room Booking Home page and is designed to quickly find a room at a preferred location on a single date.
How to find and book a room with Quick Room Search
- Navigate to Room Booking > Home from the module menu on the left-hand side.
- Click the drop-down lists to select the Region, Location, and Group for the meeting.
- Enter the From date or click the calendar icon to select the date from the pop-up calendar. Select the start and end times for the meeting from the drop-down lists.
- Select the Setup for the room from the drop-down list or leave blank.
- Click Search to find a room or View Grid to view available rooms on the Room Booking Grid
The search results appear below the Quick Room Search tool and display the following columns.
Room(s): Click the room name to view the location of the room on the floor plan, the seating style, and any services offered with the room.
Setup: The default setup for the room is displayed and the number in brackets indicates the maximum occupancy for the seating style. Click the drop-down to select an alternative seating plan for the room (if available). Changing the setup selection may add setup and clean-down times to the booking.
Location: The location of the room.
Room features: Hover your cursor over a room feature acronym to see the full description. A green tick indicates the attribute is available in the room.
Request or Book: Managed rooms display Request. Self-managed rooms display Book. Click Request to request a booking of a managed room. Once the booking has been accepted you will be notified. Click Book to instantly book a self-managed room.
Need more help with this?