Set monthly or weekly booking allowances to give users freedom to decide which days they would like to be in the office, whilst your organization can ensure the office isn’t exceeding safe levels of occupancy. Booking allowances work best when restricted groups are used in your workplace.
How to set booking allowances
- Go to Application Setup > Groups.
- Select the Country and Group
- Click Resource Type > Desks.
- Select the Application Setup action.
- Enter the maximum number of slots that a user can book and select either slots per month or slots per week.
Users can view their remaining allowance on the Book a Desk section of the mobile app, or when booking a desk on the web via Find a Desk or the desk booking form.