Approvers for managed rooms will see Find Bookings displayed in the Room Booking menu. Use Find Bookings to list any bookings that you are an approver of, regardless of booking status or type.
To quickly find a specific booking, enter the Booking ID and click Find Bookings.
Using the search fields
- Select whether to search for Meeting Rooms or Service Delivery bookings. The default is Meeting Room.
- Enter at least the first three characters of an item to search, in any of the search fields. Optionally filter the results by location or group.
- Select a date range to search, not exceeding three months. The form defaults to searching the current day only.
- Optionally adjust the number of results per page. The default is 10.
- Tick Include cancelled requests and deleted bookings to include rejected, deleted and cancelled bookings in the search results.
- Click Find Bookings
The search results are displayed at the bottom of the window. Click the column headings to change the sort order.
|ID||The Booking ID.|
|Meeting title||Click the meeting title (blue text) to open the booking form. From the booking form click Summary to view all activity for the booking in the booking history.|
|Meeting room||Click the meeting room (blue text) to view details of the room, including seating style, food and equipment services, etc.|
|Location||The location of the meeting room.|
|Host||The meeting host.|
|Meeting Start||The meeting start time. By default results are listed in meeting start time order.|
|Meeting End||The meeting end time.|
|Grid||Click to view and manage the booking from the booking grid.|
|Delete||Click to delete the booking.|
Need more help with this?