Once you have successfully logged in, you will see the Find a room page. From this page, you can search for available meeting spaces that meet your requirements.
- Select your Country, Region, Location.
- Select the Group and floor. You can select multiple Groups and floors by holding Ctrl/Cmd.
Note: These can be remembered for next time by clicking Set as default.
- If you know the name of the space you would like, you can enter the name in the Room field.
- Add additional requirements such as room setup, attributes.
- Adjust the number of attendees as necessary. The attendee count is taken from the number of people in your ‘to’ list. They are automatically added to your booking.
- Click Find.
Need more help with this?