Adding information about desks that are located near to each other allows you to see and report who has been sitting close to an employee. A desk can have up to 10 desks marked as adjacent.
How to set adjacent desks
- Go to Application Setup > Resources.
- Select the Country.
- Click Resource Type > Desks.
- Select the Location to display a list of desks at the location. You can filter the results by selecting the Group and Floor.
- Click the edit icon to the right of a desk to open the resource configuration page.
- Scroll to Adjacent desk and click Expand to reveal the adjacent desks form.
- Select a nearby desk from the dropdown list and click Add another to add more adjacent desks.
- Continue to add all desks that are adjacent to the desk you are editing and click Save when done. A maximum of 10 adjacent desks can be added.
The desks marked as adjacent will automatically include this desk as adjacent to them.