To stagger when employees arrive on-site, apply different check-in windows to groups. Together with the optional bump feature, those who arrive after the check-in period will have their booking canceled.
Add the geolocations for your offices to enable proximity-based check-in. With the Condeco Desk Booking app installed on a mobile device, a user is automatically checked-in when they are within around 100 meters of the office and within their check-in period.
Set arrival and check-in times for a group
- Go to Application Setup > Groups.
- Select Country and Group
- Click Resource Type > Desks.
- Select the Application Setup action.
- In the Booking hours section enter the start time for the check-in window and enter the number of minutes that check-in is open for.
- Scroll down the Group Administration form to select your Check-in and Bump settings.
Enable proximity-based check-in
- Go to Application Setup > Locations.
- Select the Country, Region and Location.
- Scroll down to Geolocation and enter the latitude and longitude for the location.
If geolocations are not set, users must check-in manually either on the web or on the mobile app.
Report on users check-in and release times
Add check-in and release times to a Desk Booking report to gain insight into your users’ movements and assist with your occupancy planning. The report can be displayed and filtered in Condeco, or exported to Excel or PDF format.
- Go to Advanced Reports > Desk Booking.
- Click Run / Edit to add the fields to an existing report, or click Create New Report.
Edit an existing report
- Click Run / Edit to open an existing report.
- Click Show Field Selection Window.
- Tick Check-in time and/or Release time fields.
- Click Modify to save the ticked fields and run the report.
To save the modified report for future use, click Save As and enter a new name and description. Modified reports are listed under the Modified Standard Reports tab.
Create a new report
- Click Create New Report to open the New Report Wizard.
- Tick the required fields (and groupings and calculation type where appropriate).
- Click Next.
- Enter a name and description for the new report and click Finish.
New reports are listed under the Custom Reports tab.