Debra Ward our Managing Director of EMEA, will be Chairing the FMP Event at the Cambridge University on Thursday 6th October . FMP is a one day event to meet the buyers for facility and property mangers.
This legacy has allowed us to build up an engaged network of tens of 1000’s of previous attendees and partners that inform us of the most significant opportunities, challenges and threats facing the industry today, tomorrow and in the future!
The programme is driven by our senior level Advisory Board including: Vodafone, BT, SAP, BNP Paribas Real Estate, City of London Corporation, The Bartlett School of Graduate Studies (UCL) and GVA Acuity etc.
Why attend the Facilities Management and Property Event?
• Benefit from a senior level 3 stream event focusing on biggest challenges facing FM’s, Head of Property and Energy/Sustainability Management.
• Do business with over 150 senior level pre-qualified decision makers with budgetary responsibility
• Enjoy a relaxed setting designed to enable collaboration, deal making and knowledge exchange
• Experience a variety of formats running from interactive panels, closed round tables, workshops and solution provider sessions
• Celebrate the best in the business at the FMP gala dinner and awards ceremony! Make your nomination today!
We look forward to seeing you at the FMP Event!