Work experience – 8+years
The Condeco development team is looking for a software engineer to lead the technical design and implementation for one of its market leading products. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in building high-performing customer facing systems that are scalable and extensible. This is a terrific opportunity for a software engineer interested in progressing their own technical excellence in a key hands-on role through being part of a team developing the next generation of Condeco workplace solutions for customers.
- Work with the Development Manager and Lead Architect to define deliveries and work within schedule.
- Design, implement, and support highly scalable applications and web services using Microsoft technologies (ASP.Net, c#, MVC, SQL server, Java script, Exchange server, IIS) on Microsoft Azure.
- Support software engineers on the team with guidance, experience, oversight, advice, and code reviews.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to ensure that the software is fully unit tested, can be performance tested, and passes the companies quality requirements.
- Work with the Engineering Department’s processes and tools ensuring best practices are adhered to on every project.
- Regularly participate in development meetings, and occasionally participate in department meetings.
- Work with Product Management and Project Management to monitor the development process across the product to ensure the product specifications are accurately followed and delivered in a timely manner. Enable and support Project Management to report status across the organisation.