Work experience – 3-7 years
- Understand the requirements of the Product – functional as well as automation.
- Assure quality and excellence in product, test suite, communication and collaboration.
- Create tests scenarios, test conditions and expected results for the requirements as well as automate the same.
- Raise defects with the development team, and verify defect fixes.
- Raise risks on time to stakeholders of any issues that could potential impact quality and schedule.
- Hands-on experience of manual, automation testing.
- Experience of testing, automating software in a Scrum or a similar Agile development environment.
- Flexible to work as both manual and automation resource.
- Experience in testing web, desktop Applications.
- Can think in “out-of-the-box” scenarios and good with exploratory testing.
- Hands-on with automation preferably Selenium or Soap UI.
- Flexible to work on manual & automation testing.
- Experience in coding in C# or Java. Basic SQL know-how required.
- Have good understanding of different automation frameworks.
- Have good knowledge of object oriented concepts.
- Excellent Knowledge of API Testing of SOAP, REST & HTTP(S).
- Experience in Test Automation, API Testing along with Java, SOAP & REST.
- Expertise in testing micro services.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.