Work Experience – 2 to 7 years
- Expert knowledge of common web services protocols (HTTP, SSL, REST).
- Design, implement, and support highly scalable applications and web services using Microsoft technologies
- Recent experience in Agile methodologies, Waterfall methodologies (i.e., version control systems, peer coding, code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration, release management, etc.).
Recent experience in deploying SaaS and hosted applications, both in multi-instance and multitenancy environments, with experience in hosting on virtual environments such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Heroku.
Beneficial (But not required)
- Experience preferably in the Enterprise Software domain (i.e., ERP, CRM, HR, finance, etc. Delivered several) multithreaded and event-driven programming projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, JIRA and Git.
- Understanding of project management concepts.
- Experience with online product management and project management tools.
- Document based databases
- Overview of microservices
- Data analytics