Title: Senior Sales Account Manager
When leading companies choose Condeco Products it’s a huge win for spreading the power of our workspace management technology globally. We have helped customers such as Pepsi, Universal, EY and Barclays see a significant ROI by using Condeco software.
Condeco’s continued success means we are looking to hire an experienced Senior Sales Account Manager to be based in Seatlle
The package will be made up of basic, which is up to $120,000 plus commission that will bring the total earning potential up to $200,000 (uncapped).
- Develop and growth of territory and key accounts
- Develop, present and sale value propositions of Condeco
- Manage accounts for high level of customer satisfaction, return on their investment, growth and renewal
- Write and define the account plans for your region and as well as key accounts in your region – defining the business objectives for the plan, meet regularly with all key stakeholders, manage the executive level meeting matrix between Condeco and its key major accounts and key new business accounts, build in strategy plan to account for short term and long-term objectives
- Act as the key interface between your territory and the management team at Condeco
- Engage as a member of the US sales team. Collaborate; share your account knowledge, learnings and best practices to help your teammates
- Provide weekly and monthly updates on the sales forecast
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in Enterprise sales
- Proven reference able track record of managing and developing major accounts at C Level
- Proven track record of success in selling enterprise software applications
- Strong account management and relationship building skills – Knowledge and experience of multi-level selling and account management in large corporate accounts
- Experience of managing major accounts
- Salesforce CRM
- Strong understanding of customer market
- Join a fast-growing, innovative global leader and grow our US business.
- You will be provided with a high base salary, pension contributions, 25 days’ holiday and excellent training and support.
- You will also earn a high rate of commission on sales, which will be un-capped and includes commission accelerators as various quota levels are achieved.
- A company laptop and mobile phone are provided, as well as generous expenses policies to assist with developing business.
- Full managerial and technical support and assistance will