Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Skills: DevOps, Azure, API, Troubleshooting, Agile, Web based Applications, SQL profiler
Condeco’s world-class suite of workspace management solutions are essential tools in the strategies employed by senior business leaders at major multinational brands such as Barclays, Vodafone, Rolls-Royce and many more as they seek to optimise their real estate and transform the way they operate their business.
Due to substantial growth, we are now looking to hire experienced Senior DevOps Engineer in our new state of the art office in Gurugram@Cyber hub.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Accident insurance
- Transport allowance
- 17 days holiday
- 7 paid sick days
- 12 optional days public holiday
- 5 – 8 Years work experience
- Working experience of supporting / troubleshooting web-based applications from API to network level for on premises and on Azure cloud-based environments.
- Detailed knowledge of cloud and virtualised platforms, operating systems and application environments.
- Expert knowledge of monitoring tools (AppInsights, Stackify, Nagios or similar tools) and their use in diagnosing and resolving issues.
- Knowledge of scalability/performance test procedures for applications.
- Extensive experience in scripting with the use of Powershell, Chef or similar tools for deployments.
- DML, DDL and DB administration. Expert in working with SQL profiler/appinsights for troubleshooting database related issues.
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts, with recent experience in Agile methodologies
- Provide proactive monitoring and resolution of complex problems across cloud infrastructure and software using a range of tools and techniques.
- Design, implement, and support highly scalable operating practices and deployment strategies for applications and web services using Microsoft technologies (ASP.Net, c#, MVC, SQL server, Java script, Exchange server, IIS, Azure, Load Balancers / Firewalls) based upon knowledge and experience gained.
- Troubleshoot and find root cause of the issues across infrastructure and application components.
- Work closely with Engineering, Operations, and Customers to diagnose, manage and resolve issues.
- Work with the Engineering and Support Department’s processes and tools ensuring best practices are adhered to.
- Regularly participate in development and operational meetings (e.g. Stand-ups/Retrospectives), and occasionally participate in department meetings.