1. Maintain internal and external communications throughout the delivery cycle, working closely with your team members to ensure resourcing and deliverable are well planned.
2. Ensure effective end to end management of all project-based deliveries; ensuring milestones are met, and gaining a full understanding of potential business improvement opportunities.
3. Work with the delivery team processes and tools ensuring best practices are adhered to on all deliveries.
4. Perform ongoing productivity analysis on the teams output and track potential deviation to resource time allocation.
5. Establishing and monitoring the team and departmental KPIs.
6. Team management and development.
1. Should have 7 – 9 years experience.
2. Experience in a client facing delivery role would be ideal but not essential.
3. Hands-on technical project delivery management.
4. Process-driven and project management focused.
5. Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
6. Strong organisational and communication skills (verbal and written).
7. Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
8. Root cause analysis and risk management.
9. An understanding of ITIL and Service Delivery Management provisions would be of huge benefit.
1. Asp.net, C#, SQL, Power shell, VSTS.
2. Active Directory/ADFS/Azure AD or federation technologies.
3. Networking Technologies
4. Working experience and understanding of MS Azure platform essential.