1. Database support services to ensure continuous system availability
2. Hands-on experience on SSIS/SSRS (any one is must).
3. Migrating data across databases (SQL to SQL and others to SQL) using SSIS.
4. Hands-on experience on tuning SQL queries.
5. Good knowledge of automation using T-SQL.
6. Stay updated on latest developments in database services and technologies.
7. Respond to queries related to database
8. Experience of handling production databases.
9. Open to learn new skills and technological enhancements.
1. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in SQL Server and its components
2. Solid background in developing using T-SQL and following SQL design principles (MS-SQL 2008 R2/2012/2014)
3. Strong understanding of relational databases, including advanced query writing, table creation and manipulation, query optimization, and code debugging
4. Development, review and supporting of complex stored procedures
5. Profiling and performance tuning in Microsoft SQL Server