1. Work in support team to solve various system and application configuration related issues.
2. Gather and showcase deep knowledge of Condeco’s products and it’s various integrations and configurations.
3. Converse with Global customers to identify and solve the issues in application usage.
4. Analyse and monitor complex problems across cloud infrastructure and software using a range of tools and techniques.
5. Work closely with Operations, Customers and Engineering to diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
6. Understand and support highly scalable operating practices and deployment strategies for applications and web services built using Microsoft technologies (ASP.Net, c#, MVC, SQL server, Java script, Exchange server, IIS, Azure, Load Balancers / Firewalls) based upon knowledge and experience gained.
7. Provide feedback to L3 and Engineering on misses in documentation and KBs. Maintain and enhance KB articles for obvious misses.
8. Participate in development and operational meetings (e.g. Stand-ups / Retrospectives), and occasionally participate in department meetings.
9. Support other engineers on the team with guidance, experience, oversight, advice, and reviews.
10. Work with support tools and processes religiously so that information is always up to date in the incidents.
11. Understand the release notes for any new updates to the application.
12. Hands on in configuring any hardware/software component in the product supported.
1. Exceptional communication (English). No grammatical mistakes. Voice clarity.
2. 24X7 Shifts + Weekends when required.
3. Excellent in providing support on IIS Web Applications based on Microsoft Web technologies.
4. Hands on Troubleshooting using deployment, monitoring systems.
5. Deep functional and system Configuration knowledge for the product supported.
6. Understanding of Upstream and downstream system for the product supported.
7. Worked on Virtualised or Cloud based environments.
8. Web API troubleshooting experience.
9. SQL DML statements.
1. Experience with any one of the Deployment tools (e.g. Nagios, Puppet, chef, Docker, Jenkins, Powershell)
2. Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Appinsights, debug diagnostics, Stackify, IIS Log analyzer)
3. Worked on Agile based SDLC , ITIL, ServiceNow, GIT or JIRA