Condeco´s continued success means we are looking to hire an experienced Logistics & Supply Chain Analyst to take up this excellent opportunity to join a well-established and highly ambitious, global technology business. The main purpose of the role is to devise ways to optimize inventory control and logistics to end customers as well as identifying hardware supply requirements, managing stock and analysing data to provide required information and valuable insights.
Principle Accountabilities of the role:
- Analyse and report on Supply and Logistics KPI’s for the group.
- Ensuring inventory levels with the ERP system are correct and accurate.
- Lead investigations to provide root cause analysis and corrective actions for inventory discrepancies.
- Monitoring and reporting on inventory service levels.
- Ensuring that new products and product changes are integrated efficiently into the supply chain.
- Stock levels are maintained and are sufficient to meet all reasonably anticipated customer requirements.
- Maintaining hardware forecasting and communication of forward demand with suppliers.
- Placing stock orders with our manufacturers and liaising with them to ensure that stock is produced in the correct quantities, to the agreed specifications and on time.
- Highlight stock issues and drive resolution.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours of the Supply Chain Analyst
- Expertise in Inventory Control & Logistics
- Expertise and knowledge of information technology and quality management systems
- Strong Excel skills
- 3 years’ experience within Inventory & Logistics planning
You fit to us if you:
- Have a degree / professional qualification in the field of finance, business or engineering or a comparable education.
- Work independently, creatively and conscientiously and have a high willingness to perform.
- Are committed to your personal contribution to the success of the company.
- Are upbeat, willing to contribute ideas and to work in an international team.
- Can be open to colleagues and new topics and, if necessary, also to make critical inquiries or constructive proposals.