Condeco’s world-class suite of workspace management solutions are essential tools in the strategies employed by senior business leaders at major multinational brands such as Barclays, Chevron and GE as they seek to optimise their real estate and transform the way they operate their business.
We are now looking to hire an experienced Product Manager with the following:
As a Product Manager you will be expected to:
- Work with business, product and engineering teams to shape and communicate the product vision and strategy managing the roadmap and balancing priorities across the product.
- Develop product specifications allowing engineering to implement the product strategy.
- Manage requirements tracing them through to delivery, including involvement in backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups and release sign off, to ensure implementation of secure, highly scalable IoT devices, applications and web services using Microsoft technologies (ASP.Net, c#, MVC, SQL server, Java script, Exchange server, IIS) delivered on Microsoft Azure, Condeco’s hosted platform.
- Work with Condeco’s mobile application teams to define and deliver mobile applications across iOS, Android and Windows platforms.
- Work with development and QA to produce proof of concept implementations demonstrating design and feature feasibility.
- Establish product management processes and tools and help.
- Obtain and analyse feedback from clients, engineering, and sales and marketing, and work with the user experience team to manage user research and usability testing activities.
- Conduct competitive analysis of alternative products in the market.
- Work with user experience designers to ensure best practice design processes are followed.
- Previously worked as a Product Manager in a commercial software company, preferably in the Enterprise Software (i.e., ERP, CRM, HR, finance, etc.) or IoT field for at least 7 years.
- In-depth understanding of product specifications, including use cases, priorities, requirements, constraints, etc., in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Recent experience in web applications (not web sites) and modern mobile applications (iPhone and/or Android), and if possible, desktop applications on Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X.
- Recent product experience with SaaS and hosted applications, both in multi-instance and multi-tenancy environments, with experience in hosting on virtual environments such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Heroku.
- Experience with web based product management tools, with recent experience with JIRA / Confluence preferred.
- A solid understanding of project management concepts.
- Experience of working with user experience and visual designers and a track record in delivering solutions that have a world class user experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely with a virtual team or off-shore team.
- Client facing experience in sales, marketing, or product management.
You’ll enjoy working as part of our award winning and industry leading agile development team. You must have good listening, verbal and written communication skills and be a good team player.