Marketing Insight Analyst
Skills: Data, Systems data, Operations, CRM (Netsuite/Salesforce), Analytics, Marketing Automation (Hubspot)
When leading companies choose Condeco Products it’s a huge win for spreading the power of our workspace management technology globally. We have helped customers such as Pepsi, Universal, EY and Barclays see a significant ROI by using Condeco software.
Condeco’s continued success means we are looking to hire a Marketing Insight Analyst for our team in London.
As a Marketing Insight Analyst, you will understand the Marketing principles/methodology and have a love of data and technology
You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Working with marketing stakeholders to establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Taking ownership and maintaining marketing data platforms i.e Hubspot
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Work closely with sales operations to define process and KPI’s
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience within a marketing data analytics role
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Extensive experience using Hubspot
- Marketing to sales funnel
- Add to pipe and pipe to revenue (as it relates to marketing campaigns) – identify what’s working/what’s not and make recommendations to stakeholders
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
Nice to have
- Experience with Netsuite or Salesforce
- Knowledge of GDPR