Skills Required: CIMA/ACCA/ACA, CRM/ERP, Netsuite, Excel
Condeco’s world-class suite of workspace management solutions are essential tools in the strategies employed by senior business leaders at major multinational brands such as Barclays, BNP Paribas and GE as they seek to optimise their real estate and transform the way they operate their business.
Our Head Office, based in London consists of highly skilled Accountants, Finance Analyst and Data Analysts, all operating in a dynamic environment following an agile methodology.
We are now looking to hire an experienced Management Accountant to join our team.
- Transactional reviews of recurring revenue streams, including identifying gaps and working with regions to resolve issues
- Reviews and reporting around key balance sheet accounts including Inventory, Deferred Revenues, Accounts Receivable and accruals
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of group eliminations and month end consolidation processes
- Identifying and providing support for correcting Sales Order and Contract data and processes
- Identifying and correcting issues within the standard inventory management process in the ERP system (NetSuite)
- Monthly reporting tasks covering senior management and board level reporting
- Assisting with the preparation and consolidation of the annual budget and supporting the regions with managing to the timetable
- Supporting the group finance team in month end and other tasks including the development and processing of changes to the ERP and CRM databases
Essential skills required
- Experience working with high transactional volumes
- 3-5 years’ experience with at least 2 in a management accounting position
- Experience with working with NetSuite or similar large ERP / CRM
- Proficiency with using Excel
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 2:1 – Accounting based degrees preferred but not essential
- Part Qualified – CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Excellent verbal and written communication
You’ll enjoy working as part of our award winning and industry leading agile Finance team. You must have good listening, verbal and written communication skills and be a good team player.