Logistics and Supply Chain Analyst
Skills: Data, Analyst, Logistics, Supply Chain, Reporting, Forecasting, Inventory
When leading companies choose Condeco Products it’s a huge win for spreading the power of our workspace management technology globally. We have helped customers such as Pepsi, Universal, EY and Barclays see a significant ROI by using Condeco software.
Condeco’s continued success means we are looking to hire a Logistics and Supply Chain Analyst for our team in London.
The main purpose of this role is to is to devise ways to optimize inventory control and logistics to end customers as well as identifying hardware supply requirements, managing stock and analysing data to provide required information and valuable insights. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and highly ambitious, global technology business.
• Maintenance of key performance reports that support business reviews by the management team
• Analyse and report on Supply and Logistics KPI’s for the group.
• Ensuring inventory levels with the ERP system are correct and accurate.
• Lead investigations to provide root cause analysis and corrective actions for inventory discrepancies.
• Monitoring and reporting on inventory service levels.
• Ensuring that new products and product changes are integrated efficiently in-to the supply chain.
• Monitor that stock levels are maintained and are sufficient to meet all reason-ably anticipated customer requirements.
• Maintaining hardware forecasting and communication of forward demand with suppliers.
• Placing stock orders with our manufacturers and liaising with them to ensure that stock is produced in the correct quantities, to the agreed specifications and on time.
• Highlight stock issues and drive resolution.
• Have experience in the functional area of inventory control & logistics
• Experienced in data cleansing, forecasting and pipeline reporting
• Ability to maintain inventory to ensure stock levels meet forecasted require-ments, and liaise with suppliers globally
• Expertise and knowledge of information technology and quality management systems
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
• Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be com-fortable interacting with executive-level management
Nice to have
Previous experience within a Software organisation