- Reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
- Using the NetSuite One World ERP combined with BI tools (Adaptive) and other connected applications within Condeco Eco-System, provide timely and accurate financial and non-financial management information/Dashboards for our various internal and external stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
- Maximise the use of the core systems and tailored dashboards to optimise key stakeholder self-serve reporting and access to “their data” to promote accountability, transparency and ownership and minimise/eliminate key dependencies (/bottlenecks).
- Ensure accurate and timely analysis and management of Condeco’s Core Subscription (SaaS / HaaS) business, along with other business lines, “per Entity” > “per Region” > “Global” “OneCompany” views.
- Play a leading business partner role in groupwide implementation and the timely execution of the periodic budgeting and (re)forecasting process to include supporting smooth, accurate, robust submissions regionally and within the Group.
- Support and assist the Group CFO and Group FC with all external financial reporting and stakeholder management, as required.
- Support the monthly consolidated Management Information reporting with Group Finance Team to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Work closely with the Group ERP Implementation Consultant / Solution Architect to ensure all financial planning is robust and within core systems
- Continually adapt and improve management reporting and KPIs to meet the needs of the business and management team
- Consolidate the annual budget, including long-term cash flow planning, for the Group and rolling business plan/forecast information for subsequent years
- Business analysis on specified areas, including routine matters and projects as required
- Working alongside the Group Finance Team and Regional Finance Team, address at the core data inaccuracies to ensure continual improvement and reliability of management reports and KPIs
- Assist with preparation of year end accounts, liaising with auditors as required
- Working with the Finance Teams around the Group assist with the preparation of annual statutory accounts, including reconciliation of statutory accounts with management accounts
- Work with Group ERP Implementation Consultant to optimise business “SOPs” and “Policies” to streamline and optimise Condeco processes, controls and risk management.
- Other ad hoc duties as prescribed by the Group Financial Controller to the Global Finance Team(s) meet their business objectives.
- Qualified accountant with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 4 years in relevant businesses (agile fast-growing Technology (or similar)) operating within Group structure (experience at regional and group levels desirable)
- Skilled at sourcing, merging and manipulating (ETL) large volumes of data (from many systems) to meet specific business needs responsively.
- Good relationship skills; able to establish and grow relationships with primary and executive-level contacts and assert influence to achieve desired objectives.
- Good verbal and written communication skills within diverse multicultural business around World.
- Clear focus on quality, accuracy and timely delivery with clear focus on agreed outcomes / deliverables
- Self-starter with strong technical, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Technology sector would be an advantage
- Advanced level MS Excel (Pivot tables, arrays, modelling, charting, auditing)