Salary: £35,000 – £50,000
Skills: Business analytics, Product, strategy, systems analysis, design methodology, UX/UI
When leading companies choose Condeco Products it’s a huge win for spreading the power of our workspace management technology globally. We have helped customers such as Pepsi, Universal, EY and Barclays see a significant ROI by using Condeco software.
Condeco’s continued success means we are looking to hire a Business Analyst within our Product Design team in London.
You’ll report to the Director Product Strategy and Design and work with a variety of stakeholders in Product Management, Design, Marketing and Sales.
- Working with the Director of Product Strategy and senior stakeholders to define new, strategic initiatives, define success criteria, assess project risks, and document and track business requirements through the lifecycle of the product
- Working with design, product management, clients and users to capture product requirements and review and track client requests
- Working with the product design team to document and detail functional requirements, and work with Engineering to assess system impact and do-ability.
- Experience of capturing business requirements for specific projects
- Previous experience working with Product Managers
- Must have worked closely with UX/UI Teams
- Ability to capture feature requests from clients
- Exposure to competitive intelligence
- Must be able to construct detailed functional requirements
- Previously worked within a SaaS company